Nevada Legal Services has a responsibility to promote legal assistance in seeking justice for those who need it most. For those who are not eligible for legal aid, you can use the Nevada State Bar Lawyer Referral Service. RENOL TENANT RIGHTS CENTREe: (775) 284-3491 ext. 316Email: 299 S. Arlington Ave. Reno, Nevada 89501 Phone: 775.329.2727 Website: Yes, to combat illegal evictions and protect personal property. They were worthless. You must meet certain conditions to be entitled to free legal assistance. Find out if you qualify by filling out our easy-to-understand intake form.

I need to know what kind of lawyer I need because my dad passed away in October and I haven`t heard from Kathy Jones, his legal guardian, I called and left a message with his boss after Christmas and I still haven`t heard from anyone, so his ashes are still on his desk. Please let me know if I need a family lawyer or a civil lawyer because there are other things about Kathy Jones, she is a legal guardian for the state. We`re excited to announce our new web series, where various Nevada legal employees will host video and audio content to learn about important news, changes in legal restrictions, and more. Our roadmap for this particular series includes many ways to listen and see. Nevada Legal Services, Inc. (NLS) is a non-profit organization that provides free legal advice to low-income Nevadans. NLS is a statewide organization that supports all counties in Nevada. Since we are primarily funded by grants, we have income guidelines that we have to follow.

In general, we can only represent Nevadans with an income of 200% or less than the federal poverty line. We also have restrictions on the amount of assets our clients may have. With our other grants, these income levels can change. Feel free to contact any of our offices and we will be more than happy to make a registration to see if you are eligible for our services. Our team of knowledgeable legal experts and pro bono professionals provide personal support to help individuals and families make the most of and use all available legal resources. We recognize that many Nevada residents face disadvantage and financial hardship when it comes to finding legal aid. My husband left me in the first half of October. He doesn`t give me half the money, he moved into an expensive « house ».

while my son and I were forced to leave our home because I couldn`t pay all the bills in Spring Creek. I think I should get half of his pension, he disagrees. I`m interested in a legal separation, he won`t divorce, so I don`t think I have any other choice. Please let me know if this is even possible. We moved into a low income apartment. Help, please. Nevada Legal Services provides free legal resources to low-income families, women, minorities, people with disabilities, and others in need throughout the state. We offer a variety of legal assistance to ensure Nevadans are not denied the right to fair justice. Fill out the online registration form below to see if you qualify for our free legal services. The information is confidential. Let us give you the help you need now.

The Nevada State Bar Association supports the promotion of access to justice in Nevada by providing legal services to those in need. If you need legal help but can`t afford a lawyer, a Nevada legal aid provider or pro bono legal services may be available to you. For more information, consult this Legal Resources Directory brochure or contact one of the legal service providers listed below. Access to legal aid is closer than you think. Nevada Legal Services is available in various parts of the state of Nevada and legal assistance is provided by some of the state`s top legal experts who want to make a difference in the lives of people in their community. Facilitates the Senior Legal Helpline, which supports seniors outside Washoe and Clark counties. Also serves as a drop-in center for all other legal matters for non-elderly people in and around Elko County. Our free national legal aid is supported by donations. Help us ensure equal access to justice and continue to help those who need it most. We encourage anyone looking for help to fill out our online intake form to find the help you need faster.

If you need help with this form or would like to request more information, please contact us. I was forcibly evicted on Sunday. The property manager waited until Sunday to tell me I couldn`t pay. She was very shady throughout the process. Not to mention, I was without a water heater for a month or more. Had a pre-existing leak. And came again and again what I owed for rent. And would not take and pay. My daughter went there in November. 4th place 2019.

To make a payment and was declined. Then we were charged a late fee. And billed the entire month of November. and left on the 24th Now she won`t let me get the rest of my stuff back. 412 West John Street, Suite C Carson City, Nevada 89703 Phone: 775.883.8278 Website: (Reno Office) 204 Marsh Avenue 101 Reno NV 89509 775.284.3491 ext. 218 I thought it was great when they hung up and tried to explain why local law enforcement refused to take a report of an armed home invasion that happened to me I want a divorce, So I went online to get the forms from the Elko County Courthouse, and they only have the forms for the joint divorce application. So I called the courthouse and the lady who answered the phone told me she couldn`t help me on any forms and told me to call for legal help. I can`t afford a lawyer, but I have to start the divorce process, we have been separated since January 9, 2019. They had no children.

(Las Vegas Office) 530 S. Sixth St. Las Vegas NV 89101 702.386.0404, ext. 140 Get help fixing things in an apartment For the Tenant Rights Center, call (702) 383-6095. We host a variety of events throughout the year, including educational seminars on impactful topics, Ask A Lawyer events, legal fairs and much more! 285 10th St. Elko, NV – 89801 Phone Number: (775) 753-5880 Fax: (775) 753-5890 I am trying to reach you in hopes of getting help with my daughter`s custody. I left several messages and received no response. Southern Nevada Senior Law Program 7650 W. Sahara Ave.

Las Vegas, Nevada 89117 Phone: 702.229.6596 Website: Southern Nevada Senior Law Program I have a few questions about adoption by a stepparent without a biological father on the birth certificate and I am unfit to be a parent. Have you ever used this desk for anything? What did you think?.